<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
World Or Warcraft
Go to page  1 2
Moderators: G8crasher GaS, wilodonny GaS
Author Post
Dee GaS
Mon Oct 10 2016, 06:41AM
Registered Member #500

Okay I use this for alot of the addons I use... You can or can not use it or the addons I use..Your choice. Check it out and see what you think?

Curse

Just a Few I do use:

TomTom
HandyNotes/all add ons that go with it.
Atlas Loot
Silver Dragon
Archy

this is just a small list though as I am on my laptop at moment I will update when I get onmy desktop, but you call will get the drift of it if you check it out. Or when we are in TeamSpeak just holler at me. Hugs and talk soon.. As I get more thoughts in my tiny head I will post them here.. I am looking up the Dungeons as soon as I can for more Mounts for us all..

Dee GaS
Tue Oct 11 2016, 12:25AM
Registered Member #500

So Robin started the Oficial Ghost Assault Squad in WoW. So I thought it only fair to share this link to share with you all so you can see what its like:

Chatoyancy

This is my Main Character for now. I do have others, which will be seen or can be in the guild once we get it really rolling and off the ground. But at least we are rolling and getting it started and representing proudly. Huggles!

Dee GaS
Tue Oct 11 2016, 12:28AM
Registered Member #500

Robin this is list of the Dungeons we need to be doing and runing. We can work on getting the achievments and such. Might be a good idea to start from the top.. Up to you all.. But this will give us a real good idea. I said I would post it so here it is..

Dungeon & Item Level Requirements

Dee GaS
Tue Oct 11 2016, 12:32AM
Registered Member #500

To all of us. Miss Piggy, is playing WoW too.. And we need to be helping her level up and playing with her as well.. She is just as much part of us if not more.. So lets do try and level her up and get her with us. Please if we can.. I know we are all on a different time zone some of us so makes it hard.. But I really want her in this with us all so she can have fun in the dungeons with us with all the spiders and such.. So lets get on the ball.. Giggle!! Love ya Miss Piggy!!!

MissPiggy GaS
Tue Oct 11 2016, 09:10PM
Registered Member #485

love you too lady xxx

Dee GaS
Thu Dec 01 2016, 10:59PM
Registered Member #500

Wtih Christmas upon us thought be nice if I posted this for you that are playing to see and or use:

Hope it helps those that will be doing it..

Feast of Winter Veil

Demigod GaS
Sat Dec 03 2016, 07:04PM
Registered Member #394

xmas in wow should be fun

Go to page  1 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF